Are you a digital agency or web design business?
Would you believe that around 40% of our content business comes from other agencies?
Here are 3 common scenarios…
- A web design project stalls because the client has not supplied the words to go into their beautiful new website – we get a call
- A client says their website ‘isn’t working for them’. Agency recommends more content/articles/blog posts. They says ‘yes’ but don’t have anyone to do it – we get a call
- Agency recommends a client starts an email newsletter/update and set the system up for them. But they don’t have anyone to write the newsletter – we get a call
How It Works
- We ask you for a detailed brief and/or speak directly to your client (as your in-house copywriter) and then get the copy written
- Within short order the draft copy is back with you for review, and – if any changes need to be made – we simply make those until we have final copy you and your client are both absolutely delighted with
- This results in a ‘win, win, win’ situation – you are able to complete the project, your client is delighted their new website is up and running
…and we (both) get paid!
- NewsBusiness has worked for many agency clients, and many of these are repeat customers
- We’ve written content for clients in a very wide range of sectors
- All work is of course conducted on a strictly ‘white label’ basis for you
So if your agency needs experienced copywriters, get in touch.